• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yur_Cool_Bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey1057

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name:Adam Couchman
Your age:35
Your Minecraft username:Yur_Cool_Bro
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):Yes but they are not from me on a different server. This was not my account. At first it was my friends account. Then he gave it to me which then I realized that it was on mcbans.com. But I do not tolerate griefing or glitching and hacking. So I wish to help
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):No, I do not have any bans on this server but I was kicked once for my skin being offensive. The skin was an African American skin that my brother put on.
Past administration or moderation experiences:I do not have any experience as a admin or moderator and this will be my first time. If I get the position I will do my best to help the server and I stick to the things i do and attempt to do. But I will do my very best at this.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:Either ban or kick depending on the situation. ex. A kid was talking bad language so I would warn him first. Then kick him from the lobby, Then I would monitor there language to make sure they do not use that language again.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:Because I do not tolerate cheating and I would like to help create a better enviornment for people to play. That I can help get rid of hackers. Also I want to see people having fun and not upset.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:I can be involved in Team Speaks and give advice to others in the forums. Also being active and helping other moderators with anything that can come up from what the ban should be, to should I kick him.
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes, I can but at the moment I do not have a Youtube / upload to any sites. But if you need a recorder I will be willing to help and make sure you get your content out. I am also looking to become a Youtuber soon.
Do you own a microphone?:Yes, I use a headset turtle beach x 12 headset for gaming. Also, if we need to skype I will give it to you when needed I dont feel cmfortable putting it on this application.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:I am willing to donate about four hours for two days. Maybe more I have been very active on the server recently and this one of the reasons I want to help. Because I witnness many hackers and block jumping going on. And intollerable language
Where are you located? (Time zone): I am located in New York in oceanside Time:eastern standard time.

I, {Adam Couchman}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
You can apply here, and please use the correct template that can be found here.

Thread locked.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I'm gonna be quite blunt here... The app is not great, it needs expanding on in a lot of areas, we look for applicants who can be concise, yet detailed about how they will deal with hackers, etc. And also that tell us about their personality and make us want them to be a part of the team, this does neither. It was also posted in the wrong area, which will have made you look somewhat unintelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci