• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTuber Rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GritzalemMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering what it takes to become the YouTuber Rank (Purple Text). I have close to 900 subscribers on my channel, 100k+ total views, and Partnered with FullScreen Arcade. please answer my question!

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
That isn't the 'YouTuber' rank. It means VIP, which means you have either given a lot to the server (community wise), or have brought large amounts of traffic to the servers, making them more popular. I think you misunderstood the rank because a lot of TOP LEVEL Youtubers have brought a great deal of people to these servers. One does not simply, get VIP.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
You don't get given VIP for just having video views. You get it if you positively help the servers for the better, and more importantly, you don't ask for it. You get given it by the administrators if they feel you deserve it.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Purple text is not you tuber rank, it is VIP (e.g. a retired mod or a person who has contributed a very large amount of people to the community).

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
For VIP you have to do something, well, important.

You have to be in the business to get that rank via YouTube, but you don't even get it through video views/subs, you have to bring traffic in and do something substantial as well.

But after BajanCanadian, I don't think any YouTuber should be given the VIP rank. He just... Omg...

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
It's very rarely given out especially to youtubers. It's generally given to people who are close friends with Chad, a retired senior mod and as I said very rarely given to youtubers. Not even people with 100,000 subs have it.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Weird channel, almost 1k subs, and 30-50 views on recent episodes.... weird weird

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
That isn't the 'YouTuber' rank. It means VIP, which means you have either given a lot to the server (community wise), or have brought large amounts of traffic to the servers, making them more popular. I think you misunderstood the rank because a lot of TOP LEVEL Youtubers have brought a great deal of people to these servers. One does not simply, get VIP.
You also get it for being an x-staff member :p

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Has 3 Hive videos and wants VIP on the MCSG forums. Seems legit. :p

Anyway, VIP is indeed something that is very rare, in fact most of the people that I used to see have it don't anymore. There is a rank not to be confused with VIP, which is "Friend", this is a pink name in the chat. This is what ex-staff members get.

So, the question about how to get VIP has been answered in previous posts, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci