• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralTrouth

Tribute
Reaction score
Acreum
Acreum is a new gaming channel (brought to you by Cameron & Harry, England age 16) that has come to YouTube. Visit our home page - Snip - and watch 30 seconds of the video featured on the channel page and give us your thoughts :) (Includes MCSG gameplay).

Post your comments and tell us what you think, enjoy!

Watch this for just 45 seconds, then feel free to stop:

- Snip -

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFyr

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not gonna be that person that says "This belongs in the media section" *tags mod to lock because kiss up*

Hope your channel goes far, I watched the first 45 seconds. It seemed pretty good though. :)

GeneralTrouth

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not gonna be that person that says "This belongs in the media section" *tags mod to lock because kiss up*

Hope your channel goes far, I watched the first 45 seconds. It seemed pretty good though. :)
I couldn't the media section haha! thanks man I appreciate it :)))

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score

Guess I'll have to be that personen then.

Unfortunately you are not allowed to advertise your channel or video's by making threads about them. You can submit your video's in our media section, which is located here :
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/media/

If you'd still wish to advertise your channel in a way; it is allowed to have a link to your channel in your signature and you are allowed to have up to two video's in your signaturen.

I'd like to remind you that you are also not allowed to advertise your channel or video's in-game, unless someone ask for them.
E.G. when someone asks what's your channel?

Not gonna tag a mod, use the report button insteed <3

GeneralTrouth

Tribute
Reaction score

Unfortunately you are not allowed to advertise your channel or video's by maling threads about them. You can submit your video's in our media section, which is located here :

If you'd still wish to advertise your channel in a way; it is allowed to have a link to your channel in your signature and you are allowed to have up to two video's in your signaturen.

I'd like to remind you that you are also not allowed to advertise your channel or video's in-game, unless someone ask for them.

That's okay bro, I understand - I will repost in the media section if it gets taken down, I hope however you had chance to watch at least a minute of it :)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Unfortunately you are not allowed to advertise your channel or video's by making threads about them. You can submit your video's in our media section, which is located here :

^^^ Thank you MoLoToV !

The only thing I would like to add is that the media submitted to our Media section may only contain MCGamer content, so Survival Let's Plays or Gameplays on a server other than MCGamer won't go through the moderator approval stage.

Thread Locked. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me! :)

PS: I watched a video on your channel earlier and you guys have great potential I must say! Keep up the great work! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci