• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTube Help Needed

E

EhCanadianBacon

Hello darlings! ♥

Okay, so for my newest game discovery, Minecraft, I have decided to create a YouTube gaming channel featuring many games with some commentary. For now, I only plan on uploading Minecraft videos, but I do know that I would like to upload some Black Ops 2 in the near future, and maybe some other games. (If you are interested in watching this stuff, please leave some game suggestions, maybe you will be interested in watching me? :eek:) Anyways, and this is were you come in, I need a YouTube Profile Picture and a YouTube Banner. Seeing as I am not very good with designing, I need a designer to create these for me.

Here are two examples:

Here is what I would like:

Profile Picture:
For the profile picture, I would like to it be more like MineGal007's. I would like it if you could design a character, one that looks like a bacon strip, with a unique background.

Banner:
For the banner, I would like it to be a little more complex. I would like it if you could include my game name, EhCanadianBacon, the Minecraft Diamond Sword (look below for the default Minecraft Diamond Sword), a Minecraft related background and my character in some way (so that it looks more like ThatOneTomahawk's banner). Just keep in mind that this is supposed to be bacon related. I have a thought. For my game name, maybe make it look like a bacon texture and for the Minecraft Diamond Sword, maybe make it look like the sword (NOT the handle) looks like a bacon strip? I don't know, just some ideas.

Default Diamond Sword:

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you all so very much in advance! ♥

Lots of love,

EhCanadianBacon.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to the art section. Have a nice day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci