• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtube banner and thumbnail

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
If anyone is willing to make me a youtube banner and thumbnail for my channel it would be greatly appreciated. I need a youtube banner, with probably like a shaders image of a map, and an animated image of my skin on top. For the thumbnails, I need a thumbnail that says Minecraft Survival Games, Episode number, and some other cool stuff, be creative! If anyone could do this for free it would be greatly appreciate. You will get a shoutout, and you will be linked in the description of my videos for ones that use your art. Thanks!

-arsenalfcgunners

(note, it is my decision at the end of the day if I use it or not. It must be high quality.)

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
If anyone is willing to make me a youtube banner and thumbnail for my channel it would be greatly appreciated. I need a youtube banner, with probably like a shaders image of a map, and an animated image of my skin on top. For the thumbnails, I need a thumbnail that says Minecraft Survival Games, Episode number, and some other cool stuff, be creative! If anyone could do this for free it would be greatly appreciate. You will get a shoutout, and you will be linked in the description of my videos for ones that use your art. Thanks!

-arsenalfcgunners

(note, it is my decision at the end of the day if I use it or not. It must be high quality.)
Dude you are asking a lot for free. I don't think anyone will be jumping at this "offer"

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Dude you are asking a lot for free. I don't think anyone will be jumping at this "offer"
I did not ask for your opinion. You never know, a nice person out there might be willing to help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci