• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Rage Moments

SwiftWaffles

Spectator
Reaction score
Basically, post some times you've raged on MCSG, from falling into a pit of lava to dropping a diamond sword and not noticing.

For me, I was all happy getting good stuff from the center in Map 1. Iron chestplate, iron leggings, stone sword and a fishing rod. I brought it down to 16 tributes when the bloodbath ended, and they took a good piece of my hunger. I decided to go fish near the bridge to the castle. I jsut fished until someone was headed across the bridge so I could get another kill. I heard footsteps behind me and then a team utterly destroys me with fists. How? Being near the bridge, I was near a lava pit or two. They ambushed me from the side punched me into the lava pit.

Of course. The one time I get good stuff from the corn, I get humilitated two people who PUNCHED me into lava. I only managed to get 4-5 hits on em. I ragequit afterwards.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
My biggest rage moment, A buddy and myself were traveling around map 1, hunting down the other tributes. We had full iron each and I had a diamond sword. We were chasing down another player that managed to get full iron, and had him headed towards the castle bridge. right at the start of the bridge, he whips around, hits me once, and then starts running again. My buddy kept chasing after him, but i sat there and watched all my stuff burn up in those damned lava pits.....

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
epic rage moment, i was decked out on map 2 and was going to win for sure. i waited until deathmatch and then arena loaded (this was a while back). i hit the other guy twice (he had like leather/gold armor) and then accidently threw my sword away. the guy picked it up and started attacking me. i tried to equip my iron sword but by the time i did, he had killed me. *RAGE*

thats why my throw key is 'Y' instead of 'Q'

Damien-Lucario

Spectator
Reaction score
On a kill streak of 5, Ruined city map, got iron sword, traveled to the highest tower that had a chest, a player was waiting for me there, hit by knock back enchanted sword at the very top...
'nuff said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci