• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favorite Moment On MCSG

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
Hmmmm..When i won a game for the first time, i remember it, i played on public account xD I think it was on Alaskan VIllage.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
There hasn't been really one singular moment that has been my favourite over the yrs here, because if i wasn't enjoying this server at least most of the time I played it, why would i still be here? xD

But anyway, here are some, (described in a rambling mess:thumbsup: (y)):

-In 2012 I rarely played and knew nothing about the minecraft & the community. But I enjoyed playing mcsg because it was new and original, and I loved the hunger games books at the time. Of course one of my favourite moments on mcsg was my first win, which I didn't get until i'd been playing mcsg for about 9 months (lol), on sg4.

-Then in 2013 I got my own account and I started posting on the forums. I would team with my brother a lot and we would both fail at mcsg together, but have a laugh at the same time. So some of my favourite moments are from then too c:

- I won sixzoseven's iron giveaway in october 2013 (http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/x2-iron-premium-gift-giveaway.59965/) which was a pretty cool moment considering i rarely win anything.

- I could go on to list various check points of things that i've reached, like win milestones, post and like milestones on the forums, buying diamond and all that, but these 'milestones' weren't my favourite moments. Throughout mainly 2014 and 2015 I've talked to so many cool people; some of the nicest people I've ever come across I've met through mcsg and yeah some great moments have been just playing mcsg with friends.... good times

/nostalgia

Tin77

Spectator
Reaction score
Back when SG 5 was a thing, I was a nub with full leather and a stone sword up against two idiots with their diamond swords and full iron.

It was death match, and I stood absolutely no chance. As someone who sucks at PVP, I usually look for the best strategy to taking someone out. This usually involves tricking someone, getting them off guard, etc.

In a suicide attempt, I hopped out the window and off the ledge, landing with two hearts to spare. One of the guys ran to fight me, and hopped down. Instead of landing where I landed, he fell farther down, dropping all his items. The next guy followed, but survived. Unluckily for him, I one hit him with the diamond sword, winning my first game.

If only I could ever win like that ever again.

Reactions:

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Probably back on my birthday when we had, like, a 6 team. Those moments are amazing :)

Tin77

Spectator
Reaction score
That reminds me.

8 member team on SG. Chaos ensues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci