• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xime Anti Cheat gone Haywire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
Whenever my internet has a lag spike and my ping becomes approximately 500ms, I test my lag by breaking a block and observing how long it takes for it to replace itself. Sometimes when doing this, I get kicked for Xime Anti Cheat and I am worried about this because in the future it could lead to a possible ban, although I have not done anything wrong. What hack is it even meant to detect? Fast Mine? I created this post for the administrators and moderators to see that autobans should not be included as any sort of evidence as they do not necessarily only happen to hack clients.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
We are aware that our Anti Cheat is not 100% fail proof, you indeed have a chance to get kicked form the server by it when you are extremely laggy. They don't count as evidence, and you'll still be able to apply from moderator.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The Xime Anti-cheat still seems as if it is still developing, however, if it were possible to vary its sensitivity for detection, then it would be best to lower the sensitivity a little, I usually got lag on other servers with anti-cheat, and it doesn't tend to be fun having to be kicked for it. Hopefully that doesn't really happen again, also, I would recommend trying to improve internet connection, maybe somewhat getting closer to the router if you aren't, or you can try to contact your ISP for the issue. In the meantime, this will hopefully not be too bad. :)

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
I got Banned for 30 Seconds, When i pvping and then i got poked :3 I was fighting on solar frost on Full Screen, and someone poked me on TS and BOOM i got banned for 30 Seconds ;3

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I got Banned for 30 Seconds, When i pvping and then i got poked :3 I was fighting on solar frost on Full Screen, and someone poked me on TS and BOOM i got banned for 30 Seconds ;3
Xime anti cheat doesn't ban for 30 seconds... And you can't be banned by it simply because you got poked on TS... Bad timing I guess.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread Moved to the General Support section.
We are aware that our Anti Cheat is not 100% fail proof, you indeed have a chance to get kicked form the server by it when you are extremely laggy. They don't count as evidence, and you'll still be able to apply from moderator.
^^^ This. Thank you MoLoToV !

Thread Locked. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci