• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I can't connect to any AU servers atm, it keeps saying 'Bad Login'. I could connect to other non-MCSG servers.
EDIT : It seems that joining au5 or au6 gives me bad login and it carries to other AU servers. Please update those two servers, I know for a fact that they are still Duct Tape.
EDIT 2 : Turns out Direct Connect works, lock please.

T

thetruedozer

I can't connect to any AU servers atm, it keeps saying 'Bad Login'. I could connect to other non-MCSG servers.
EDIT : It seems that joining au5 or au6 gives me bad login and it carries to other AU servers. Please update those two servers, I know for a fact that they are still Duct Tape.
Bad login only occurs when you login with the same account to 2 servers.
Just restart your Minecraft and it should work..

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Bad login only occurs when you login with the same account to 2 servers.
Just restart your Minecraft and it should work..
I restarted, I couldn't join the 48-player AU servers. Joining them will force me to restart because I couldn't join any other AU servers afterwards. They really need to be updated, at least to Super Glue.

T

thetruedozer

I restarted, I couldn't join the 48-player AU servers. Joining them will force me to restart because I couldn't join any other AU servers afterwards. They really need to be updated, at least to Super Glue.
Oh well then..
It's just a bit buggy still..
Time will tell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci