• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Worst" Death You've Ever Had

AkFortySeven12

Survivor
Reaction score
So, I was just in a match on Solar Frost and I died. And it was in the worst possible way you could imagine. I was stacked, full iron other than chain pants and an iron sword. Some guy waltz in with a wood sword. Im swinging and swinging, but all im getting are sparkles. I try to run, but then I start rubberbanding and I am killed. Another guy just comes in and one hits the kid.
So this is why I'm on the forums, to ask you fellow MCSG'ers about your "worst" death. I put quotations because it is not necessarily the "worst" death and I can't think of another word. But I think this thread can be versatile with funny deaths, close fight deaths, and just plain old derp-ups.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
What do you mean? I just want to know if anybody else has had funny, stupid, or derpish deaths. I'm not trying to start anything.
In the future use the search bar to see if there has already been a thread on the topic. Because as you can see people get upset if you post one that has been made before. :p

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Oh.... well then. I feel dumb.
Don't, one time I was trying to ask out a girl who I have a crush on via Facebook. (Never use Facebook go ask girls out, I learnt that the hard way). Unfortunately I creeped her out by typing stuff out weirdly. Ever since she never acted the same way when around me...

Reactions: dq

Ravenwolf

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't, one time I was trying to ask out a girl who I have a crush on via Facebook. (Never use Facebook go ask girls out, I learnt that the hard way). Unfortunately I creeped her out by typing stuff out weirdly. Ever since she never acted the same way when around me...
Nooo kidding! Sometimes, you people make me wonder.

Okay, back on topic.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
my worst death i had full iron diamond boots and a diamond sword and i was doing a parkour course in the map and i fell and died ;-;

at least i didn't lose points!!! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci