• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wins don't count :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Sometimes when I win, it doesn't count it on the leaderboards. It seems to happen more often than not, and I should have 89, but I only have 81. Just wondering, when will this be fixed? Its starting to get annoying...

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
There is currently a glitch in the leader boards where if a user wins, then the win isn't updated onto the leader boards. There are some things you may be able to do in order to try and improve your chances.

- Do not leave the server until it closes.
- When the server has closed, do not join a new one immediately. Check the leaderboards and refresh for 5 minutes, if it still hasn't updated then sadly it won't.

The developers are working to fix this so hopefully it will be resolved soon. Hope this has helped.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah I know, I already do all that. I was just wondering when it will be fixed :p Thanks though

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
The developers and moderators already know about this glitch so it is already trying to be resolved already so I say it should be solved within the next few days or week. A temporary solution may be screenshotting your wins so when the leaderboards are fixed they can be added on to your existing wins. This may work, however I am not sure. It is worth a try with the moderators if you really want the wins.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
The developers are fixing it...be patient. I don't mean to say this directly to you, so I'm saying it to everyone with this problem. It's being fixed. We've established that. Now please quit making useless posts like these.

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
I have just checked for you and unfortunately moderators cannot add wins even if you have evidence - sorry about that! As fushisushi said the developers are fixing it, so just be patient.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It can take a while for the leader board to update. And our developers are working on fixing any other problems.
Thanks for reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci