• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winner Idea

Bagongo

Tribute
Reaction score
I had an idea: when a person wins on a server ex:us12.mcsg.in the next time us12.mcsg.in is in lobby their should be a reserved place for the winner of the last round ex: if I (Bagongo) win on us12.mcsg.in the next time their is lobby (after the server restart) they should be a place that only I can use. Tell me if you like this Idea

Thanks for Future answers,
Bagongo

D

DozersArt

This could be good. But what if the person that wins doesn't enter the next game? What will happen to the reserved slot then?

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Please check your grammar, I can barely understand anything.

Well well, this idea has been discussed before and if I remember right the answer was
No

Bagongo

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that after a 3 minute delay the place could be taken by anyone and the winer looses it's place. Thanks for Liking my idea!

cctlcats

Experienced
Reaction score
It's a good idea, but highly unlikely for MCSG to incorperate this into every one of the servers. That would be a lot of data. :p Nice thought though!

Reaction score
I'm more or less neutral towards this idea, it'd be nice for non-donors, but I strongly doubt it will be added. Seems like it would take quite a bit for the devs to add this, and honestly wouldn't be worth it. If you do win, it shouldn't be too hard to join the server, seeing as you know when it closed, and if you know any strategy towards re-joining, you should get on easily. Also, all of the donors wouldn't be affected at all by this, and that's a good portion of the community.

So, I say no. Alot of work, for very little gain.

Also what Maxlupus is true, this idea has been posted and denied 2 or 3 times before.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci