• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win Percentage In Statistics

Would You Like to See This Feature Implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
I bet subv3rsion can do it blindfolded with his hand tied behind his back in less than 1 minute!
From what I know of code, which is also pretty basic, it's not quite really simple but it's not quite difficult either. I agree that there should be more statistics in the leaderboards, but I think a win percentage is unnecessary.
In my opinion it would just be cooler to have it than to not have it. So just support it and let them decide if it's too difficult. If it's too difficult then oh well. But I think Canziano is right and subv3rsion could do it no problem.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe. That doesn't change the fact that I don't think this statistic is necessary and other ones would be a better use of his time.
So let him decide. Don't speak for him as to what's more important. You hate on everything.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
So let him decide. Don't speak for him as to what's more important. You hate on everything.
Dude... Stop harassing HalfSquirrel! There is no need whatsoever for this statistic as you can just manually figure it out yourself in under 10 seconds. Also, HalfSquirrel does not hate on everything! Do you know who you're dealing with? HalfSquirrel has the most forum posts on MCSG, with over 8000! He obviously has more experience seeing as you only have 148 posts. I don't see how he could possibly hate on EVERYTHING. If you don't stop being mean, I know some moderators who could deal with you. I'm warning you: Don't mess with people.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
Dude... Stop harassing HalfSquirrel! There is no need whatsoever for this statistic as you can just manually figure it out yourself in under 10 seconds. Also, HalfSquirrel does not hate on everything! Do you know who you're dealing with? HalfSquirrel has the most forum posts on MCSG, with over 8000! He obviously has more experience seeing as you only have 148 posts. I don't see how he could possibly hate on EVERYTHING. If you don't stop being mean, I know some moderators who could deal with you. I'm warning you: Don't mess with people.
He's harassing me. This is ridiculous if you don't have input on this suggestion don't post, especially if you can't do it in a nice way.

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Dude, calm down, He is not harassing Half squirrel, he is just replying to what Half squirrel is saying.
He has never been "mean" in any circumstances.
Half squirrel is indeed the top poster on MCSG, does that mean we should treat him different and respect and obey what he says? I dont think so.
Just calm down.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't like this idea because my w/l ratio has nothing to do with my skill
I'm not saying you're not good because I don't know, but i'm just trying to understand... If you're really good wouldn't you win more? I just don't know what you mean.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
Dude, calm down, He is not harassing Half squirrel, he is just replying to what Half squirrel is saying.
He has never been "mean" in any circumstances.
Half squirrel is indeed the top poster on MCSG, does that mean we should treat him different and respect and obey what he says? I dont think so.
Just calm down.
Thank you, he really went off on me for some reason haha

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not saying you're not good because I don't know, but i'm just trying to understand... If you're really good wouldn't you win more? I just don't know what you mean.
Basically, I started off as a noob, let my friends and sister play some games, that gave me about 750 losses.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Guys.
Please don't become hostile. As far as I can tell, Squirrel was only trying to help. There is no need to 'hate'.
If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all, just leave it be.

~Thread Locked.
PM me with further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci