• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will anyone be my channel artist?

joshbillyjoe

Diamond
Reaction score
As the title says. I need a channel artist that is professional and I can contact at any time. I have one currently but 2 would be awesome. I'm willing to pay in minecraft premium accounts. Thanks! Or if you don't want to be, you can make me a banner or avatar (preferably avatar) for 1 account. Thanks.

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
I can make you art, but nothing that includes drawing. Check out my channel www.youtube.com/thefrozenpanda77 If you like my channel art, then please tell me so I can make you some. I can make intros too. I will do 5 thumbnails and 1 intro all for iron donor or $8. Hope I can help with your issue

joshbillyjoe

Diamond
Reaction score
I can make you art, but nothing that includes drawing. Check out my channel www.youtube.com/thefrozenpanda77 If you like my channel art, then please tell me so I can make you some. I can make intros too. I will do 5 thumbnails and 1 intro all for iron donor or $8. Hope I can help with your issue
Im open for being an channel artist. my channel is www.youtube.com/user/cyphirxus and my deviantart is www.cyphirxus.deviantart.com . I can draw anime, cartoons, blocky minceraft style, and chibi.
Will either of you accept a minecraft account or two for 5 thumbnails 1 banner and 1 avatar

joshbillyjoe

Diamond
Reaction score
Spare accountz that have never been used one example of an account is Faintt

Reaction score
Spare accountz that have never been used one example of an account is Faintt
I would take that if you like my avatars (see above)

edit: btw I don't mind if that's not exactly what you are looking for, if you gave me an example of what you liked I could recreate it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci