• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS WildWest

Do you think this map should be accepted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MommyQG

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of map:WildWest
Lead Builder/Build team name:Isaaiaah,Ilnam
Game type:Battlegrounds
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Map description:THIS MAP BELONGS TO EVANESCENT, AND IF YOU WANT TO USE THE MAP CONTACT ME ON SKYPE "Isaaiaah [Evaneascent US]" IF YOU USE THIS MAP ON YOUR OWN SERVER WITHOUT PERMISSIONS, I WILL COME TO YOUR SERVER AND ASK FOR IT TO BE REMOVED, THIS MAP IS TO BE MCSG EXCLUSIVE!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coordinates of spawn points:[West x=188 y=4 z=-2228] [East x=288 y=4 z=-2228] [Centre x=238 y=4 z=-2228] [North x=238 y=4 z=-2278] [South x=238 y=4 z=-2178]
Map radius: 100
I,{Isaaiaah,Ilnam} of {Evanescent} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.
Screenshots!

Exous

Experienced
Reaction score
sorry but neither of you made this map.

MommyQG

Spectator
Reaction score
I can Assure you, we made this map. We rebuilt it twice, and it took somewhere around 15 hours to make.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
I can Assure you, we made this map. We rebuilt it twice, and it took somewhere around 15 hours to make.
dude u use world edit for the mountin things and made houses how did this take 15 hrs

MommyQG

Spectator
Reaction score
dude u use world edit for the mountin things and made houses how did this take 15 hrs
*The Description sais that it the world was deleted 2 times. 5 Hours each time we made the map, so 15 hours total. Do the math.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci