• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why is the limit 10k subscribers for VIP and the people who have under that amount are still VIP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted_Beast

Spectator
Reaction score
So I decided to make a VIP application because I have brought many people to this server from my Youtube channel and when I clicked 0-10k at subscriber amount, it said that they're not accepting under 10k. This makes sense and I do understand, but what I don't understand is that some people who have under 10,000 subs are VIP. For example, lets say F0rKified. Most know him as a youtuber so I am guessing he has received VIP for this. (Correct me if I am wrong). But he has at the moment only 1,905 subscribers. If he did apply in the past when under 10k was allowed, why wasn't it stripped from him once the new rule was up? Thanks and if you happen to read this F0rKified, I don't mean to single you out I just noticed that you were one of the people who has under 10k subs and VIP.

Thank you for Reading.

Regards,
Enchanted_Beast

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
People get VIP through other means. For example, I have 13 subs (give or take) but I helped make Vida Cova. Map builders, graphic designers that did a major project for MCG, and retired Senior Staff can get VIP, and if someone did something very large for the servers they could get it I suppose.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
RC_4777 answered this question very well, I am locking this thread because the question was answered. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci