• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why is BetterSprint Mod not allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushaty

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I recently tried to play on your server and I’ve noticed that BetterSprint is not allowed. I don’t understand why. It doesn’t give you a major advantage on other players. In fact, it gives you just as much as advantage as OptiFine. I use this mod because I was never a fan of holding onto another button to turn my sprint on. If minecraft implemented an option to toggle buttons for sprint, walking, etc, would you still unallow it? I am just curious why is this modification illegal here. Thank you for taking your time.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Having BSM means you don't have to hold your sprint button, which makes hotkeying easier. It also is impossible to break your sprint with BSM, which is possible without BSM thanks to human errors.

TL;DR BSM gives a slight advantage.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Having BSM means you don't have to hold your sprint button, which makes hotkeying easier. It also is impossible to break your sprint with BSM, which is possible without BSM thanks to human errors.

TL;DR BSM gives a slight advantage.
What MoLoToV said exactly.

Question answered; thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci