• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do I always die!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leog95

Spectator
Reaction score
I've never won a game but once and that's because the guy lagged. But my question is even though I have better armor and/or a better sword than someone they always end up killing me. WHY?

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
im wondering too!!!!!111!11!

Try watching videos on how to improve your PvP. I suggest Huahwi, bcuz he is pr0 of f n s!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
if you lag if could be your connection or computer. But even if you think you are a good player you should still try to improve because the community is hard as heck to kill(that is why I switched to the Nexus for recording :3,easier to record).

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Practice makes perfect. I got SOO rusty after not playing sg for a month as I was busy with work but today after a week of tryhard practice, I was able to win like 6 games. :)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Practice makes perfect. I got SOO rusty after not playing sg for a month as I was busy with work but today after a week of tryhard practice, I was able to win like 6 games. :)
Practice makes perfect, just play as many games as you can and gradually over time you will become better. I recommend you also practice PvP on the MCGamer battlegrounds servers. Watch YouTubers as well to discover different strategies.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci