• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why can't I access the servers list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgteke

Spectator
Reaction score
When I try to access the server list page, it displays my IP address and tells me that I am not authorized. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks!

Also; could somebody explain what 'in-game' 'pre-game' and 'lobby' means when I am trying to get involved in a game?

Thank you!

C

clankstar

Sorry, I was updating something that required me to temporary set up a IP whitelist.

Should work again right now.

In-game: The game is in progress, aka joining that server is kind of useless since you would have to wait a long time to get to play yourself.

Pre-game: The game is about to begin. Just like in-game, joining is not advised since waiting times can be somewhere from 30-60 minutes.

Lobby: the BEST time to join a server. If you join a server in lobby, you can get to play a game within 5 minutes!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A video is going to be release very very soon with all of the commonly asked questions. For now, here is your answers:

Lobby - Game queue to be apart of the game
Pre Game - Server is setting up the game (cannot join during this phase)
In Game - Server currently in an active game, but you can still join as a spectator
Deathmatch - Server is down to the last 2 people or timer ran out (cannot join in this period)
Restarting - Server is restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci