• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why are 90% of MCSG servers down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
Much like the title, I just would like to know why 90% of MCSG servers are down according to the server list? Am I mis-reading something? Or is the a permanent fixture? Thanks to whomever answers!

Alleged

Experienced
Reaction score
Much like the title, I just would like to know why 90% of MCSG servers are down according to the server list? Am I mis-reading something? Or is the a permanent fixture? Thanks to whomever answers!
u should play csgo

its better than mc

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
u should play csgo

its better than mc
Perhaps, but i'm a StarCraft II kind of guy. I don't play much MC anyway, but I used to have a lot of fun on these with my friend. So if anyone could answer this question that would be fantastic

Alleged

Experienced
Reaction score
Perhaps, but i'm a StarCraft II kind of guy. I don't play much MC anyway, but I used to have a lot of fun on these with my friend. So if anyone could answer this question that would be fantastic
i would answer ur question

if i even play Mcsg

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Try /servers, or /join sg.

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
It could possibly the servers you are attempting to connect to. You may accidental be going to a different network region, when you possibly belong in EU, or CA. :rolleyes:

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Hello!

I assume you mean the menu you see when you open up "Multiplayer" on Minecraft. The reason these servers appear to be down is because they are still using the Direct Connect IP addresses (us1.mcsg.in, us2.mcsg.in, etc.), which is a joining method we no longer support as of MCGamer V2. You will need to connect to the hubs and select your games from there. Feel free to follow my guide for further instructions, which can be found by clicking here.

QA;TL - Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci