• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wheres my donorship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Externity_

Spectator
Reaction score
Um i got iron donor and it says i ddinnt. I need help. My ign is Externity_.

J

Joel/MadDawg

How long ago did you donate? I'm pretty sure it takes a few hours for the donor to show up.

Reactions: Ali

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't be replying to a locked thread, but there are some other ways to fix this yourself instead of emailing support.

Everything is explained in this thread [LINK], but to make it easy for you, I'll quote the most important parts here.
If you are donor but do not have your forum rank:
This is because you have 2 or more forum accounts connected to your Minecraft username. Your options are as follows:
  • Deleting one of the accounts
  • Merging the accounts
  • Changing the linked MC account on one of them. (Keeping both accounts)
It is preferable that the other account is simply deleted, as we don't particularly like people having multiple accounts as they are not needed (even having forum accounts for alts, you're still one person). We do understand that in some situations multiple accounts are needed, however, such as for Clan threads, password loss, etc.

If you wish to receive your donor rank on the forums, you will need to message me (click my name, start a conversation) with the option you would prefer from the list above. Alternatively you can email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci