• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where to run on various maps.

Do you like ponies, penguins ir porcupines?

• Total voters

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Annoyed that people chase you forever and you just can't shake them off? Well, for some maps here are some good places to go.

1: Sg4. Personally I believe there are 2 places to go, the gravel trap, where you can run and place down a fire if someone is behind you, and also the house near spawn, run towards the gravel trap and it's the house with the double doors inline with the small yellow crane. Press the first button the right and see what happens! ;)

2: Solar Frost. There is a wide range of traps on solar frost, but the one I like to use is the lava parkour. While spectating practise the parkour so you can easily do it. Now when someone's chasing you do the parkour and turn around, if they follow you can knock them in with a rod or a bow. :D

3: Breeze Island: More parkour... Go to the small ship and, like solar frost, do the parkour, then when you get to the ship turn around and fishing rod them away so you can regenerate and hopefully go into a battle.

4: Demon's Breeze. This one is quite risky, but if someone is chasing you get to a high point on one of the bridges, if they have the balls to keep chasing sit there and regen, and if he comes up you can do some sexy strafing and hit him off.

5: Valleyside: I would probably run to the football field, as you can easily flint and steel there and there's lots of open space to run and PvP.

6: Holiday Resort: The fountain, you can run round and round, it may just be me who is quite good at that, but that's the only one I can think of D:
Unless you climb up the Ferris wheel or the purple rollercoaster, if you have time, and can sit and wait there.

7: Icarus: I'd go to one of the bridges that lead off spawn, you can run really far and it is the most perfect strafing area in my opinion. And if they're near the edge you can knock them off the edge :D:D

8: Avaricia: Go to the crafting table and go up the stairs, and if they come up you can just go down the other staircase. You can do this in a continuous loop and wait at the top of either staircase and have a flint and steel ready :D

9: SG1, I would go towards the spiral thing in the middle of the ocean to the right of the boat area. You can jump down and do the challenge on the right (eZ) and possibly get onto one of the stopping points and regen there.

10: Wyverns wake: Possibly go near the lava area so you can strafe and knock them in...

If you have any more maps and any other running away strategies put them in the comment thingy.... XD

Last edited:

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Where to run on any mcsg map.

Away from the people who will kill you.

Great thread by the way! :)
Sorry, I had to go for a while, I've updated them, so there are now 10 maps. I'm struggling for maps now. My mind has gone blank xD

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Kinda hard to understand, and I disagree on a few of these, but its still a good guide.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Why run when you can fight?
#YoloRight?

(I just made a poem without trying to :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci