• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where is my donor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xStaticMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello my name is xStaticMC, and yesterday 1/1/15 I bought the upgrade rank: Diamond (lifetime). On the forums it says to wait 10-15 minutes for your package (donorship) to arrive, and it still hasnt. I have talked to multiple mods in the hub, all telling me the same thing: Go to a link, and send an email to support over gmail. Which I have already done. I sent the email yesterday and I still havent gotten a response or my donor. I dont know whether or not Im being scammed, since every mod i ask give me one answer and ignore me for the rest of the time. To the staff at mcsg: I understand you guys have a lot of things on your hands to cover, all I am saying is that why do some people get ignore by mods concerning donor status, and others dont? I hope this can be resolved, message me at [email protected] Thank you

xStaticMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Also, I got an email from paypal saying my money went through ($56.25) And i have the receipt number, so please contact me Asap over gmail. Thank you

xStaticMC

Spectator
Reaction score
I already have emailed TehMarksNinja. Still no reply.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you have already sent an email to [email protected] than just try to be patient. The fact is, we get so many emails every day that your email may take a little while to be looked at.

Thread Locked. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci