• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When will MCSG get rid of hackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

headlessguy98

Spectator
Reaction score
so a couple months ago MCSG was able to get rid of instant regen hackers. they say there still working on getting rid of them but there are still a lot of hackers.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
so a couple months ago MCSG was able to get rid of instant regen hackers. they say there still working on getting rid of them but there are still a lot of hackers.
I guess this stuff takes time- with the community rapidly growing too, it may not be in the imminent future.

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe when 1.9 comes out and the servers will be 1.9 only. The first 2 months will be playable because there arent any hacked clients yet. But afterwards, the whole story starts all over again. >.<

WookiePack101

Experienced
Reaction score
And how do you propose we do this? There are very few solutions to get rid of the hackers. Have the hack/mod owner give permission to Chad to block it, which will never happen. Or develop some crazy new way to block certain hacks? Sure, it could work, but it takes time and effort to do this. Time and effort that will be devoted into banning one specific hack, that will be taken from updates. The last solution is to record and report the hackers you find.

It works amazingly, and will bring justice to the nasty hackers of MCSG. And here are some statistics, just because these threads annoy me: According to Hive, about three out of four hacker reports aren't even hacking, just lag, or foolishness, or a small error.

Requesting lock because this is a pointless thread.

D

Damien // Teepwn

The short answer is never.

The amount of work and stuff behind the scenes that has to go on for MCSG to become completely 100% hacker-free is easily near-impossible. There's hackers on every server of (nearly) every game and it's just something you have to live with.

The only only ways I ever see hackers being eliminated are if hacked clients stop becoming updated or MCGamer/Mojang pushes something to block anything other than Vanilla clients. Both the options aren't likely and even then I wouldn't know if they're possible.

What I suggest to do is to report any hackers you see/poke a mod on TeamSpeak. Sure, this isn't the most efficient way eliminating hackers but 1 less hacker always makes a difference. Right?

TL;DR:

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
The short answer is never.

The amount of work and stuff behind the scenes that has to go on for MCSG to become completely 100% hacker-free is easily near-impossible. There's hackers on every server of (nearly) every game and it's just something you have to live with.

The only only ways I ever see hackers being eliminated are if hacked clients stop becoming updated or MCGamer/Mojang pushes something to block anything other than Vanilla clients. Both the options aren't likely and even then I wouldn't know if they're possible.

What I suggest to do is to report any hackers you see/poke a mod on TeamSpeak. Sure, this isn't the most efficient way eliminating hackers but 1 less hacker always makes a difference. Right?

TL;DR:
Adding on to this, we cannot get rid of hackers as a whole, but we must deal with them individually.

Although you can help in dealing with the hackers, and general rule breakers by taking evidence and reporting them HERE. If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me on the forums, or contact me via TeamSpeak. Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community!

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci