• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When A Wolf Shakes It's Tail | Wolf_Rusher

Do You Even Wolf Brah ?

• Total voters

Wolf_Rush3r

Career
Reaction score
Hayro guise i'm Alex, My IGN is Wolf_Rusher. I live in Madison Heights, MI. I'm going into the 8th grade this year. I'm currently 13 (about a month away from being 14 :D). My hobby's are playing MCSG, skateboarding, animating, and video editing. I've been with MCSG for a bout a year now. I play mostly on CA and few times on US. I'm currently pending with my moderator application. #StressDestroyingMeFromTheInside. My favorite shows are Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, & Tosh.0. My favorite style of music is Rap and my favorite artist are Eminem, Ice Cube, & D12. I hope to go Minecon this year and see some of my friends and fellow mcsg players there too. Other than that there's really nothing much to know about me :p. Oh and heres a picture of what I look like in real life. :cool: Thanks For All The Kule Kids Who Read This.
photo.JPG

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Hayro guise i'm Alex, My IGN is Wolf_Rusher. I live in Madison Heights, MI. I'm going into the 8th grade this year. I'm currently 13 (about a month away from being 14 :D). My hobby's are playing MCSG, skateboarding, animating, and video editing. I've been with MCSG for a bout a year now. I play mostly on CA and few times on US. I'm currently pending with my moderator application. #StressDestroyingMeFromTheInside. My favorite shows are Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, & Tosh.0. My favorite style of music is Rap and my favorite artist are Eminem, Ice Cube, & D12. I hope to go Minecon this year and see some of my friends and fellow mcsg players there too. Other than that there's really nothing much to know about me :p. Oh and heres a picture of what I look like in real life. :cool: Thanks For All The Kule Kids Who Read This.View attachment 10929
Wait wut? You're 13 years old and your moderator application is pending? :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci