• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats our favorate and least favorate maps!

mckojla123

Spectator
Reaction score
Mine is valley side university because there are millions of chests around and lots of secret passages

My least favorate is moon base 9 because its so dark and not many chests

Reaction score
best - Fortress Pike - (Bias) + its a well rounded map with lots of places for good rounded pvp
Worst - Hub Games - stupid idea and the map is terrible

Reaction score
My favorite is probably SG5. I always loved the concept, and even though it's not great for pvp, I hardly ever lose on it :p

For least favorite, it'd have to be something really overplayed like Holiday Resort or Valleyside. I don't like them because I get sick of them easily. What's worse is that since everyone knows the map by heart, I need to fight off at least 2-5 people to make sure I can get my route...

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Favourite is either Moon Base or SG Highway, they're both fun maps where it's not hard to get good gear, plenty of open places to fight but places to run and hide at the same time
Least favourites are Hub and Lobby games. The concept and how they are done annoys me and imo they are not good pvp maps in general

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Favorite: TSG2 - well rounded and nice design concepts within that map. Worst: Hub games (I think its a lot worse then lobby games).

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that my favorite map of all time is Drybone. I never wanted to commit to picking a "favorite", but no matter how I look at it, that's it. It's absolutely perfect in all categories for me, theme, looks, and PVP. It's also probably the only map that could be considered "overplayed" that I don't hate because it's overplayed. Although it's definitely not played as much as it used to be. My least favorite is a tie between SG4 and Holiday Resort.

headlessguy98

Spectator
Reaction score
favorites: sg 4, holdiday resort and valleyside university. bad maps- sg 1,2,3,5 fortress pyke

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Favorite: SG4
reason: back in v1 it was SG4 or Breeze Island, and I hate breeze island
Least Favorite: Breeze Island/Any remake of it (Demon's Breeze)
Reason: Overplayed, Small, Too much water, not enough chests...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci