• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What you should do in Deathmatch

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
When I go to Deathmatch. While I am waiting for the 10 sec countdown I keep my right hand on my bible muttering latin prayers, then once it starts I let the spirits consume my body and the rest is a blur, then I hear lighting and fireworks and I win.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
If you put out the fire right when pre-deathmatch starts you take no damage. As a tactic, I don't think that this is any more beneficial than just keeping your fns. Even if you put it every where, most people who make it to dm are smart enough to not run into it.
But you did, I have proof your youtube :p

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
If you want to be a jerk, you can always try to team with the weaker of the other two, then betray them after the other person dies.
What I do is I usually let the weaker person win (Especially if they don't have a win yet).

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
If you want to be a jerk, you can always try to team with the weaker of the other two, then betray them after the other person dies.
What I do is I usually let the weaker person win (Especially if they don't have a win yet).
Be my friend :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci