• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Would You Do?!

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I think you might need to make something less vague, because honestly I don't see myself doing much besides worrying more if a war starts. Have a choice between two things.
One word. Authorities.
Too ez.
What would you do if a mod was hacking?

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I think you might need to make something less vague, because honestly I don't see myself doing much besides worrying more if a war starts. Have a choice between two things.
So "would-you-rathers"? That's no fun, I prefer the open-endedness of this :D

What would you do if a mod was hacking?
Bring it to the other senior staff ;)

EDIT: Whoops, forgot I'm supposed to suggest something. Uhhh...... You crash land on a planet ruled by apes, what do you do?

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
That is the point of the thread...it isn't would you rather (people don't read instructions very well).

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
So "would-you-rathers"? That's no fun, I prefer the open-endedness of this :D

Bring it to the other senior staff ;)

EDIT: Whoops, forgot I'm supposed to suggest something. Uhhh...... You crash land on a planet ruled by apes, what do you do?
Kill myself

You get stuck in the bottom of a chimney in a family resthouse in the forest deep in pennsylvania away from anyone, what would you do.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Walk to safety

Your sister is a man. What do u do

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
I would start trying to climb up. I would really have nothing to loose at that point.
You invent time travel and get stuck in 1865. You don't know how you created the time machine, so you can't recreate it. What would you do?

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I would start trying to climb up. I would really have nothing to loose at that point.
You invent time travel and get stuck in 1865. You don't know how you created the time machine, so you can't recreate it. What would you do?
I just remember that it was all a dream.

Would you rather have super strength, or super speed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci