• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What to Talk About Here

Was This Helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No (You can inbox me or any staff member if you're confused about this)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi guys. I've been seeing a lot of threads made on here that aren't guides. This thread was specifically made for all users to post guides about the forum, teamspeak, ect. I've also been seeing a large amount of people posting tips for in-game PvP. Please note that those aren't allowed on this sub-thread, and read below to see where you can post both of these.

Where To Post PvP Tricks:
There's a thread called "Tips and Strategies" which is where you can post all sorts of PvP tricks. Here's the link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/strategies/

Where to Ask Questions:

There isn't a thread specifically made for question asking, but there are ways to ask questions. You can post brief questions on the profile page of a moderator or a player who looks like he knows what he's doing. You can also ask larger and/or brief questions on teamspeak. The TS IP is ts.mcsg.in. Once you're there look for a user on there with a pair of swords beside there name > left click on their name > select "Poke Client" > type your question to the person, and you should get a response pretty quick!

Feel free to post anything I missed, and I'll be sure to add it :)!

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
If you see a guide on PvP and the such in this section, just report it and a mod will move it to the proper place in short order.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci