• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What to do without proofs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goggles447

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey! I have been playing MCSG for about 7-8 months now with my friend and we have never used hacks. Recently, one of them decided to install Inventory Tweaks and Damage Indicator. Those arent major hacks but everytime i fight him or when he fights any other players , these mods help him a lot , especially damage indicator. His IGN is tomix307 but he isn't posting any videos of him playing on YT so i have no proof that he is hacking... I would only like to ban him for a week, as normal for first use of hacks so that he won't use hacks again. What can i do? Sorry for my bag english, i am waiting for your answer!
-goggles447

qpDemask

Tribute
Reaction score
Incearca sa-l pacalestii,zii sa faca o poza (F2) si sa ti-o trimita pe skype,si daca in poza se vede modul,il reportezi.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh, well if it's not obvious that he is hacking then try and screen share or ask him to send you a clip of him pvping or something? That could work xD

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I apologize but without proof, nothing can be done. If you want to report this player take a video yourself and open a report abuse thread. If all he has is a damage indicator they cannot do anything but ask him if he has it.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree with johnnysurvives, you need to somehow get him to share either a picture or video of his screen while he has the hacks activated. Without proof, as sbarnett said, there is really nothing that can be done. I hope you work this out!

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hi there, as mentioned by previous users, we need evidence that vouches for your word. The reason is that anyone can go around saying "this person hacks" in reality they don't and just want them banned as revenge for something.

So TL;DR. Evidence must be provided under all circumstances. Without evidence we cannot punish players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci