• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What should I do (abusive players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyLicuadora

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, first of all, sorry for my horrible english ^^
Im starting this thread in order to find someone who can help me. The problem is that I was playing this afternoon survival games and there was three people teaming in my game(The map was survival games 4).
Once I killed two of them because I caught them in a high place and I was able to throw one of them off the mountain and deal with the other guy, the remaining guy was accusing me of being a hacker and he didn´t stopped to harass me during the game. Finally, he died and then I also died so that I lost (Prove that I wasn´t hacking) After that, those guys didn´t stop to harass me. They added me on skype and they told me that they captured "everything" on video and they are going to post it somewhere in this forums.
In a nutshell, In don´t know what to do, am I going to get banned with no reason? Is someone going to check that video that shows me "hacking"? Help please :S

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there!
Sorry to hear about this, if you have proof of these community members ''harassing'' you, I will be more than glad to look them over. If they post these videos on the forums, if you truly weren't hacking, I can assure you the mods will look it over and not ban you for it since you were not hacking. We somtimes make mistakes yes but very rarely.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to dm you.

QA;TL

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

I am sorry to hear that you had to go through all of this!

I am not taking sides in this and this is just the general overview of what you should do.

Whilst playing SG, you will run into some abusive players and it is frustrating. If you see them trash talking, or bypassing the filter, or anything of that sort, please screenshot your screen and upload that image to IMGUR. Once you have uploaded it to Imgur, please create a Report Abuse against one or more people. Please make sure that you follow the template and sign the contract.

Now, on the other hand, if those users actually did record video evidence of you hacking/breaking the rules and they report you via report abuse/contacting a moderator and the evidence is sufficient, you will be punished. If you have been punished, you can either get on the MCGamer Teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net) and poke a staff member and we can hook you up with the evidence tied to your punishment. You can also PM a staff member on the forums with your Minecraft username and we look up your "account" and grab the evidence attached to your punishment and send it your way.

I hope that helps! If you have further questions, comments, or concerns regarding this matter or something else pertaining to MCGamer, please do not hesitate to let me know via a forum PM or a poke on the Teamspeak! I will help you out to the best of my abilities!

Have a great day!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci