• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Most MCSG Players are Thinking.

Does this happen to you too?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gavo4567

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi and I'd just like to say what many people are thinking but don't want to say it to the staff. MCSG is a really good server and its fun to play generally but there is one major problem the hackers. Last year hackers were a rare sight on MCSG and you could play it at any time of the day and have no hacker problems, but now later at around 9:30pm PST all of the hackers begin to come out and its impossible to play. I was playing a game earlier and there were 2 mods in my game, I was doing pretty good and then a guy in leather comes to fight me so i go to him and he has his back turned to something else hitting me, I hit him about 6-8 times and he kills me, that is the average hacker but what bothers me is the mods didn't do anything about him and just left later. So what I'm trying to say is there need to be more staff on the us servers at night because all of the hackers think they are safe from being banned because everyone is asleep and it seems that they get away with it too. The saddest part about another game i played was there was a hacker who was high on the leaderboards not banned his stats were like 600/620. Now another thing I'd like to say is a targeting issue. A lot of players /stat others when they join the server (I even do it sometimes) and they see who has the better stats so they can target and what annoys me is the fact that they chase me off spawn cause of my ratio forever, so I'm wondering if you could add a feature that changes your stats so when people stat you it will show something bad like 14/872 so people would stop targeting. Now even if this perk is just added to Platinum or something like that I still want it implemented because I know a lot of people who have the issues as me with targeting and stuff like that. So all I ask is that more mods can watch for hackers in later hours and that you can scramble stats so the targeting for people stops.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
We are currently trying to work on reducing the amount of hackers in games, but we need you guys to help us do it. If you find a hacker or a rule breaker in a game, record (for hackers) or screenshot (for chat offences) and make a report abuse at report.mcgamer.info
I would like to thank you for your patience and cooperation. Thread locked. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci