• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WHAT IS THAT WITH THE HACKERS!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelopoulos

Spectator
Reaction score
SORRY FOR CAPS BUT I AM SO ANGRY WITH THE HACKERS ON YOUR SERVER! DO SOMETHING! THIS IS INPOSSIBLE IN ONE GAME I FOUND 4 HACKERS! 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CAN BE SERIOUS! DO SOMETHING! I DONT KNOW WHAT BUT DO SOMETHING !!!

Reaction score
Calm down. There will always be hackers, on any server. Sometimes, they want you to get angry. Screenshot or film them without telling them, and actually consider if they hacked or not. It could be NCP, lag, or they are actually good pvpers. If you evaluated and came to the conclusion that they are hackers, report them.

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
The MCSG Staff is trying their best to fix the Hackers Problem on MCSG.
Please don't panic, trust me, they're really trying their best!
But please keep in mind, the Moderators also have a life besides the ''Gaming Life''.
They also go to school, and have a real life.

As TeamQuartzMasters just said, there're also good PvPers who you might of they hack, but they don't :p

MoLoToV

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, screaming at Mcgamer for the hackers is not going to do anything. We are already doing everything we can, including are amazing developers, moderators, and sweeps as col_star calls them. You can help out by recording and reporting them or by poking a mod on teamspeak to help out. But yelling wont help.

QA;TL?

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
The moderators work as hard as we can to cut down on the hacker population, in fact we have a special program on action designed to achieve specifically this goal. If you see a hacker in game, we implore you to record them and make a report on the forums. Thread locked, please PM me with any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci