• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is a HAX server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

Yes, we have 120 player servers! However, we mostly have just 24 player servers since they are the most popular. We also have 48 player servers as well!

We have a few 120 player servers that will just sit there until people start joining it and then if there are enough people in that server, then it will go ahead and start. Nothing will be different about that 120 player game besides the fact that there will be roughly 120 players in that lobby instead of the "normal" 24 players.

So no, it is not a glitch or a "hax"ed server. We have those servers on purpose. A great use for them is if a big streamer wants to stream some MCSG, they can go into a 120 player game a get as many of their viewers in that game as possible. :)

Hopefully that answers your question!

If you have further questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to shoot me a PM here on the forums and I will help you out to the best of my ability or redirect you the appropriate person/people!

Have a great day/night!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci