• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What happened to my game?

Why are all the servers (US) showing up as "Can't reach Server"

• I Know the answer!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am getting the same problem!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Norman

Spectator
Reaction score
Why am I seeing that all the servers are unreachable?

Does anybody know what is wrong here, because all my friends can play! I have not done anything wrong, so I am really confused. Do you guys know the solution?

Attachments

oExistence

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you have an anti-virus or firewall? Also, try to restart your router and minecraft client.

Brian Norman

Spectator
Reaction score
Do you have an anti-virus or firewall? Also, try to restart your router and minecraft client.
I am on a Mac, without any third-party antivirus, and I have already tried restarting. Anything else that could be wrong, what I realized was I cannot seem to connect to ANY public server. And on a side note, I was always able to go onto public servers, but ever since a couple days ago it just has not been working at all.

oExistence

Survivor
Reaction score
I am on a Mac, without any third-party antivirus, and I have already tried restarting. Anything else that could be wrong, what I realized was I cannot seem to connect to ANY public server. And on a side note, I was always able to go onto public servers, but ever since a couple days ago it just has not been working at all.
Try to update to the latest version of java, also portforward 25565.
If Macs have a host file then check that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci