• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Do You Think?

What Do You ThinK?

• Sickkk

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Terrible (Tell me how to improve)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Minecraft_Hill

Tribute
Reaction score
Here is what I made today, it isnt my best but I just want your opinions, thanks :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
It's clear that you used some pre-existing effects, like the sun-rays coming out from the center.
The white border around the Minecraft character(s) doesn't really fit in, and it sticks out like a sore thumb.
The resolution of the text at the top, "Minecraft Hill Graphics", seems to be low-res and I can easily see the pixels.

Reaction score
It's clear that you used some pre-existing effects, like the sun-rays coming out from the center.
The white border around the Minecraft character(s) doesn't really fit in, and it sticks out like a sore thumb.
The resolution of the text at the top, "Minecraft Hill Graphics", seems to be low-res and I can easily see the pixels.
Its 1920x1080.. And this isnt my best of things and I will do my best to make it better.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not too bad, as mooclan said the white borders stick out a bit and also some of the leaves in the background have weird gaps in them. Other than that, it looks pretty good :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As previously stated, white borders don't usually stick out to animation like this, however when legitimately drawn, it could do good, overall I would think this is pretty amazing work! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci