• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are perks of being a Donor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cytarium

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just wondering :p
What's the perk of being a Gold, Iron, Diamond, Platinum et cetera Donor?

TheFlyingBoatman

Survivor
Reaction score
Iron donor: You get access to full servers for one month, but you can be kicked by Gold, Diamond, Platinum, and staff.
Gold donor: You get access to full servers for three months, but you can be kicked by Diamond, Platinum and, staff.
Diamond donor: You get access to full servers for lifetime, but you can be kicked by Platinum and staff members.
Platinum Donor: You get full access to the servers for lifetime, the ability to fly in hub and in lobby, the ability to get armor and pets (correct me if I'm wrong), and the ability to disguise which means that when you preforme /d your name will be changed and that way it will reduce the chances of you being targeted for you rank by ALOT.

That is from what I know, feel free to add any more info. :)

Reaction score
Iron donor: You get access to full servers for one month, but you can be kicked by Gold, Diamond, Platinum, and staff.
Gold donor: You get access to full servers for three months, but you can be kicked by Diamond, Platinum and, staff.
Diamond donor: You get access to full servers for lifetime, but you can be kicked by Platinum and staff members.
Platinum Donor: You get full access to the servers for lifetime, the ability to fly in hub and in lobby, the ability to get armor and pets (correct me if I'm wrong), and the ability to disguise which means that when you preforme /d your name will be changed and that way it will reduce the chances of you being targeted for you rank by ALOT.

Diamond can also use /d, as well with gold, but gold just makes you appear as a normal player. For more information, I believe if you go to buy it, it says all of its perks. It can be found here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/upgrade/

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'd like to also point out that you get increased voting power.
Iron donors get 2 votes, gold gets 3, diamond gets 4, platinum gets 5.... I think. I never actually checked.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Also, when you buy a donor, you got some points.
Iron donor = 100 points.
Gold Donor = 250 points.
Diamond donor = 500 points.
Platinum donor = ? (Idk if you get some points)

Reaction score
Also Platinum gets colored chat codes. For example, &+c is red. So, say you type in something like "happy birthday". You would type "&cHappy Birthday!" And it would come out like: "Happy Birthday!".

USParadox

Tribute
Reaction score

Diamond can Disguise as well....

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A resume of all the perks of each rank:

Regular Player:

• You can only join servers that have not been filled up yet (= You cannot join full servers).
  • You have a voting weight of 1 vote.
  • You can be kicked by all donors, VIPs and Staff members.
  • Free rank, obtained when you join the server for the first time, without having bought a donor.
Iron Donor:
  • You can join full servers (7th Priority).
  • You have a voting weight of 2 votes.
  • You can kick Regular players, but you can be kicked by any donor above you (Gold, Diamond, Platinum and Quantum), by VIPs and by Staff members.
  • Rank that you have for 1 month at the cost of 10.00 USD (United States Dollar).
Gold Donor:
  • You can join full servers (6th Priority).
  • You have a voting weight of 3 votes.
  • You can kick Regular players and Iron Donors, you can be any donor above you (Diamond, Platinum and Quantum), by VIPs and by Staff members.
  • You can use the /disguise command which will make you appear as a Green bean (Regular player) until you /undisguise again.
  • Rank that you have for 3 months, at the cost of 25.00 USD.
Diamond Donor:
  • You can join full servers (5th Priority).
  • You have a voting weight of 4 votes.
  • You can kick Regular players and any donors below you (Iron and Gold), you can be kicked by any donors above you (Platinum and Quantum), by VIPs and by Staff members.
  • You can use the /disguise command which will give you a randomly generated name each time you join a server or hub, until you /undisguise again.
  • Lifetime rank at the cost of 75.00 USD.
Platinum Donor and Quantum Donor:
  • You can join full servers (4th and 3rd Priority).
  • You have a voting weight of 5 votes.
  • You can kick Regular players and any donors below you (Iron, Gold and Diamond), you can be kicked by VIPs and by Staff members.
  • You can use the /disguise command which will give you a randomly generated name each time you join a server or hub, until you /undisguise again.
  • You can use the /scramble command to give you a randomly generated amount of points, lower than your original amount, until you /unscramble.
  • You can use the /fly command to fly around in the hub and lobbies.
  • You can use color codes by either using the /cc command in the hub or by putting the available color codes (&a, &c, &e or &9) in front of your messages in the hub/lobbies.
  • You can use the wardrobe in the hub.
  • You can have pets.
  • Lifetime rank at the cost of 100.00 USD and 200.00 USD. (Note that the Quantum rank is a limited edition only and that it cannot be bought anymore until further notice. More information can be found here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/code-named-quantum-is-live.122310/ )
VIP:
  • You can join full servers (2nd Priority).
  • You have a voting weight of 3 votes.
  • You can kick Regular players and all the donors, you can only be kicked by Staff members.
  • You can use the /scramble command to give you a randomly generated amount of points, lower than your original amount, until you /unscramble.
  • You can use color codes by either using the /cc command in the hub or by putting the available color codes (&a, &c, &e or &9) in front of your messages in the hub/lobbies.
  • You can have pets.
  • You have silent join which causes your name not to pop up in chat for non-staff whenever you join a server.
  • Rank that can be obtained by YouTube and Twitch or by building a map that is accepted onto the servers.
(More information about the YouTube/Twitch VIP can be found here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/introducing-twitch-tv-vip-youtube-vip-changes.132752/ )
(More information about Map Builder VIP and how to build a map for the servers can be found here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/official-map-guidelines.91715/ )
Staff:
  • You can join full servers (1st Priority).
  • You have a voting weight of 4 votes. (depends on the rank, moderators have 4)
  • You can kick Regular players and all the donors, you can only be kicked by a staff member of higher ranking (Moderator < Senior Moderator < Admin < Developer).
  • You can have pets.
  • You have silent join which causes your name not to pop up in chat whenever you join a server.
  • You have access to multiple moderation commands (/kick, /mute, /ban, /drank...)
  • Rank that can be obtained by applying for moderator.
(Note that you should NOT apply for the rank only, applying for staff means that you voluntarily want to put your time into moderating the servers and in helping out wherever you can or wherever you are needed!)
(More information on how to apply:

I think this basically covers it all. In case I forget something, please PM me and I will add it to my response.

QA;TL. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci