• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well. Ban Threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valafia

Survivor
Reaction score
Well theres a guy i had on skype. hes Imanol_Magana. (thats his ign 2)
he says he'll get 10 mods to all ban me. he said that theyll do a vote 2 ban me or not/
for *targeting* when i beet him in fights he calls me bad. and he says hes going to get me banned.
he said hes going to pay Leo to ban me. when i didnt target him.
i went into football field and i killed him.
He said he would Ddos me to. Do something for him threatning me for ddos/ban.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
If you can get proof of it then you can get him banned.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
If you can get some in game evidence, we can do something, but unfortunately, we do not have jurisdiction over events that happen outside of MCSG such as over Skype.

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Technically, we can't really do anything about it because the evidence you've shown is skype evidence. Everyone could change his skype name and get someone banned if we would actually ban people based on skype evidence. If you manage to get any In-game proof of him threatening/abusing you, report it here and we will deal with the situation. Once again, sorry that we cannot take consequences with the evidence you have shown.

I'll be locking this thread now, as I don't feel a need for it to stay open. Feel free to contact me through PM if you have any other questions regarding your issue. I wish you a pleasant day here on the MCGamer Network and take care! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci