• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_Tron

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer! The server with 70% more cheaters than regular players. We have really good features in this community.

1. If u have an Optifine cape, people think u have 2000000 points so get targeted!
2. Just because we have 2,000 hackers on our server, they don't get banned! I reported 10 guys and found 2 of them in game, when u said they were "dealt appropriately".
3. Sometimes I love the community when I die and get called "EZ PZ REKT GG10 NOOB".
4. Yup and some of the moderators mute for no reason! How about when I was advertising a video about MC-FRICKEN-SG.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, im bit sorry about above what I just said, but it needs to be heard. The MCSG community is getting worse. Don't get me wrong, I love MCGamer, but the players who say EZ PZ, and the hackers who cheat makes me feel like crap when I can't win a game.
I also get targeted the crap out of.

Thank you for hearing my "speech". I hope this gets a bit better than it is.

PS: if your wondering why this is in the feature suggestion, I want a feature to fix this all.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
If you don't like MCG, just leave the server and never come back. You are obviously over-reacting, and I understand that sometimes this server can be annoying. Especially when people act like douches when they kill you. If you get targeted, start recording and report whoever that keeps targeting you. I can agree with you that some of the mods are not helpful at all, but I believe many of them are extremely busy. So they might not have time for everything you say at all times.

EagleMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Was this really needed? Before you post your next 'suggestion', please check if you thread has already been posted by another person. I have lost count of the amount of people that posted this sort of thread.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
You were dealt with accordingly, advertising your youtube channel/videos is worth of a mute.

If you think the Mods aren't doing their job, go and jump in their shoes for a day, they don't just have hackers to deal with. Staying on the topic of hackers, it's great that you are reporting and 8/10 go banned, be happy with that, the other two that you 'saw' in-game may not have been hacking after close examination from a staff member.

I highly doubt you get targeted due to the fact you have an optifine cape, I have an optifine cape and I don't get targeted..

2,000,000 points, hmmm bit of an exaggeration I'm guessing.

Lastly, If you don't agree with the server and the sacrifices people make to help MCGamer, leave.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can see this being prime material for flame- that said, I'm locking this thread.
PM me if you have any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci