• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weird question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

goggles447

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey! I used to play a lot of MCSG but lately i started to chill a bit more and i hardly ever play a game. Sadly , someone else knows my password and for some reasons( too much to explain ) i can't change it. I would like to keep my ratio how it is right now , but that guy keeps loosing games. Is there any way i could be banned for a small period of time so that guy would stop playing on my account? I am talking about 2-3 weeks. My account is goggles447 and my skype is vlad-pacurar if any mod wants to know more details. Thanks ;)

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
You should first of all, change your password. If you dont remember it, just choose the forgot my password option and the password will be sent to your email.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
If you are having troubles with setting your password you may email Mojang customer support. They can change it because you cannot do so normally. If you don't want to do this, please say so and I can ban you for the amount of time you request.

goggles447

Spectator
Reaction score
Thx for you help mrmouldymango . I think you should ban me for 10 days . I am pretty sure he won't try this account again after that.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Thx for you help mrmouldymango . I think you should ban me for 10 days . I am pretty sure he won't try this account again after that.
No worries. I will now ban your account for 10 days. Within this time you should try sorting out your password. :)

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci