• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weekly Professional Art Giveaways

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys, from now on this thread is.... useless, my channel has grown and many more people are messaging me with YouTube inbox's and messages. Drawing art takes at least 40 mins and this is too much work. I still have a personal list of all the people i have yet to do but that will take time.... and lots off it. If you wish to still have one the quickest way to get one is to contact me through YouTube and hope i respond ( which i alays do :p )
www.youtube.com/user/graphicalcheese

Last edited:
D

Damien // Teepwn

Holy crap, these look really good for being made with paint. Nice work bro!

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Holy crap, these look really good for being made with paint. Nice work bro!
Thank you, that means a lot to meh :p I'm getting a graphics tablet in a few days so I will slowly be moving away from paint and onto another program that I have been practicing with. :)

D

Damien // Teepwn

Thank you, that means a lot to meh :p I'm getting a graphics tablet in a few days so I will slowly be moving away from paint and onto another program that I have been practicing with. :)
Awesome! I can't wait to see what they're like. ;)

Halfpoint

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't have Skype, but can you do art for me? Thanks! :p

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Will add you on Skype when I get home. I would love to get one of these!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci