• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Wealthy Neighbourhood

You Like?

• Total voters

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Wow details are great! Good luck :D
Haha Tnx! Im going to need that. A lot of good maps have been submitted lately, and the staff is busy with other stuff. When the map comitee is going to select new maps, they will have a hard time chosing what maps should get added.

vPiiP

Tribute
Reaction score
I am sorry but I do not think this map has enough open space for PvP. I absolutely love Rebellion's District, however I think Battlegrounds should always be as open as possible. No hate - I love you and this map! It just doesn't suit Battlegrounds :)

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I am sorry but I do not think this map has enough open space for PvP. I absolutely love Rebellion's District, however I think Battlegrounds should always be as open as possible. No hate - I love you and this map! It just doesn't suit Battlegrounds :)
I must agree with you, but this map wasn't build for Battlegrounds in the first place. It was a side-project that I just built for fun. But I wanted to share it with you all, so I converted it into a Battlegrounds map.
Thanks for your comment!

Reactions:

vPiiP

Tribute
Reaction score
I must agree with you, but this map wasn't build for Battlegrounds in the first place. It was a side-project that I just built for fun. But I wanted to share it with you all, so I converted it into a Battlegrounds map.
Thanks for your comment!
No problem! Obviously outside of the Battlegrounds / PvP aspect of it, this map is exceptional! Your building style is far superior to others. This map has great aesthetics and is very appealing! You should be proud of this map regardless. :)

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
I love the builds but I don't think it is open enough as someone else. Also, I think that it is a bit too obvious that you copy pasted the buildings and that you only had two. Other than that, those two buildings look amazing, and the scenery is good too, but I don't think it would be the best for battlegrounds.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I love the builds but I don't think it is open enough as someone else. Also, I think that it is a bit too obvious that you copy pasted the buildings and that you only had two. Other than that, those two buildings look amazing, and the scenery is good too, but I don't think it would be the best for battlegrounds.
I didn't just copy-paste stuff. I copied the base of the houses, and added minor differences between them.
Thanks for the comment!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Oh the memories... I might just revamp this map at some point. Maybe, Idk, I still think it's great!

Reactions:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci