• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We need a comedy section on forums! (like right now m8)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok so heres my idea.

We have a section for kids (something like 14 and under)
and a mature section (something like 15 and over)

Mature would have its own rules, and special privileges, so people under age don't get exposed to it.
I guarantee kids would still go to the mature section, and if parents saw that I don't think they would be very happy. I believe we should just keep the whole website clean because that's what we've been doing, but I admit that some of the funniest jokes are dirty ones.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
The idea of having a comedy section on the forums someone sounds like a great idea, but the only problem is is that it could easily turn into a flop and be a section that no one posts in. I would enjoy some funny jokes though.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The idea of having a comedy section on the forums someone sounds like a great idea, but the only problem is is that it could easily turn into a flop and be a section that no one posts in. I would enjoy some funny jokes though.
i reckon it will be alive. The only flop we got is deadly decent.

Reactions: hax

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
We actually do need a comedy section in my opinion, it'll attract more players and revive the community to be more outgoing.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I guarantee kids would still go to the mature section, and if parents saw that I don't think they would be very happy. I believe we should just keep the whole website clean because that's what we've been doing, but I admit that some of the funniest jokes are dirty ones.
But then MCGamer isn't at fault.

Syrup

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do we have to make an actual forum? We can just
post on like an off topic section.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member