• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Water Glitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobarsss

Spectator
Reaction score
Because of new AntiCheat (I think), each time I am hit in the water, it thinks I'm trying to hack, glitching me back to where I was. Thus, it makes it impossible to avoid someone in water. Is there anything I could do to reduce this, as it makes me constantly reluctant to go into water.

It also never seems to affect the person I hit :(

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
ive seen this on someone else before, reminded me of the old drowning glitch where the damage you took form drowning would force you down causing you to drown more (and then die), curious one as i dont think it is to do with the anti cheat but possibly lag between certain players and the server?

Chocobarsss

Spectator
Reaction score
It's just a complete and utter pain :( It's almost as if, if you go into water, you will die if you are hit first.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It is because of anti cheat and happens to everyone. Many people have complained about it, but I haven't heard about any fixes to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci