• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Watch CreeperFart's Failed Recordings to catch hackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeppiCola

Survivor
Reaction score
I came up with an idea for staff members: Watch CreeperFart's Failed Recordings to catch hackers.
Why watch them? Most of the clips are hackers, some are him just failing at fights, but most are clips of him dying to hackers. This will easily show if they're hacking and also have evidence. If staff watches these, I bet the hacker population would decrease a lot. I strongly encourage the staff to watch them like I said- to catch hackers, BSM users, etc. Hopefully this could decrease the hacker population a lot!! :)

The Series (Playlist): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLleLImMrg7kAA12-BCms3antW0oDDyK3f

CreeperFart's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEfdlFLFtqXDIrrbWy78peQ --Make sure to sub for awesome vids!

I'm here on forums to post things like this and the anti-aura system so we can decrease hacker population and have more fun! Sometimes I'll post some things just for fun cuz I'm bored xD

Have a nice day!

~Speeencer

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

Thank you for that suggestion! I personally do that already! Well, maybe not him specifically, however with other YouTubers who post MCGamer related videos, if I see a rule breaker whether it be a chat offense or a hacker, I capture that evidence and punish the user accordingly.

You can do that as well by creating a report abuse on the forums and just indicate what time you saw the user(s) breaking a MCGamer rule and us, the staff team can handle them accordingly! So definitely send those reports in as you see them!

If you have further comments, questions, or concerns, feel free to message me on the forums and I can assist you from there!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci