• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Walking dead season 2! (The Game)

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But he died in Savannah... He was surrounded by Zombies. Unless he does a Tyreese I don't see how he could make it.
I watched a video on it, and if he comes back, how he would've saved himself from the Zambies is by jumping through one of the windows (If you dont drop Ben in the tower) or he could have escapped by finding a door or a window of some sorts (If you do drop Ben in the tower).

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Omg. Tyreese is my favorite.. Or was.. From the comics. That gym scene was amazing.
The whole prison part of the comics was pretty f-ed up though. I was really disturbed by some of the things I read.
I watched a video on it, and if he comes back, how he would've saved himself from the Zambies is by jumping through one of the windows (If you dont drop Ben in the tower) or he could have escapped by finding a door or a window of some sorts (If you do drop
Ben in the tower).
I dropped Ben in the tower, and I totally did not feel bad about it.

But I have problems with that, mostly that I'm not sure Kenny wanted to live after that part anymore. His wife and son were dead, his only form of escape was stolen, his friend was bitten. I feel the only reason he kept himself alive was to help save Clem but when he saw Ben/Christa in trouble he knew this would be his moment to finally save someone for once. To perhaps die knowing he will be remembered for his bravery and not as a sad sack.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
The whole prison part of the comics was pretty f-ed up though. I was really disturbed by some of the things I read.
I agree. I want to read them again soon.

But Tyreese will always be my bby. Headless or not.

Anyways, 999th post. So, see y'all after I post my 1000th. ;3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci