• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wait Time in the Lobby

How long should the wait time be in the lobby?

• More than 5 minutes!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ass Kicka

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that the wait time in the lobby is way too long. Most games that occur during the day (i.e. noon to midnight) fill up within 30 seconds and I think that a 2 minute wait time would be enough. It gets really boring to wait for 5 minutes and it is one of the reason that people are AFK at the beginning of games (they start a video on YouTube or go to grab a snack and miss the beginning).

Another factor is people making teams, but I think that people could form alliances in 2 minutes.

Also, will 48 slot servers ever return?

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
It would not be feasible to make the wait time anything less than 5 minutes, because it's important to get everyone to vote and get teams or truces set up (although this is not a concern of ours, it's still a factor.) There are people (believe it or not) who do not vote until the last second.

If you're really THAT impatient, then maybe you should take up a hobby that you can work on in between games.

-Nolam

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
when the server gets 24 or 48 people in the server the game should start in 30 seconds and if 24 or 48 people dont join it should take 5 mins

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the 5 minutes is fair and should stay. Health wise you should be taking a break and 5 minutes give your eyes some time to focus on something else other than your monitor. Looking at your monitor the whole time and say no breaks for a few hours will do damage to your sight. Think about it. :p

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the 5 minutes is fair and should stay. Health wise you should be taking a break and 5 minutes give your eyes some time to focus on something else other than your monitor. Looking at your monitor the whole time and say no breaks for a few hours will do damage to your sight. Think about it. :p
Happened to me. I got my glasses yesterday :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci