• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wabbiitz - Teamspeak Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabbiitz

Tribute
Reaction score
:eek: I'm trying to reach a high staff on the TeamSpeak Ts.mcgamer.net and it says I don't have permission to send a message to a Sr-Mod or Admin, because I'm trying to reach a high ranked staff for interview, and It doesn't let me msg/poke them, or is there not any staff on at the moment ? ? :eek:

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
You need to be patient for your interview. Also, in some cases you cannot message/poke a Sr. Mod+

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Just poke a regular mod and politely ask them to poke a Sr member of staff to give you the waiting rank.

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
I Did, but they said just wait and poke a Sr-Mod when there on, and it doesn't let me
Ok. Another alternative is to msg a Sr member of staff over the forums asking them for the waiting rank when you are both online. For example Bowser and Shelby are on now just pm them over the forums and ask them to give you the waiting rank.

Wabbiitz

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok. Another alternative is to msg a Sr member of staff over the forums asking them for the waiting rank when you are both online. For example Bowser and Shelby are on now just pm them over the forums and ask them to give you the waiting rank.
okay! thanks for the help

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
QA;TL

If you have any other questions relating to, I'm always up for a message!
Have fun ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci