• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote Cooldown

djdjg12

Tribute
Reaction score
I think ever since the release of map 4, we (pretty much every MCSG player) have only been playing map 4. I've been playing several hours today, played a ton of games, and won 2. I've only gotten map 1 once, map 2 once, and map 4 at least 20 times. People like map 4 because the games are so quick, that they basically get the features of donating- being able to play a game right after you die. Not only does it give people an incentive not to donate, but also makes the game alot less fun for all of us. I think a vote cooldown timer needs to be added, so a map cannot win more than twice on a server. Maybe it would just switch off between 2 maps, but that is 1 million times better than playing map 4 all day. Thank you if you read this whole thing, and if you agree, please support it.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Already suggested like a thousand times, I heard that they might be busy with it (hopefully)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci