• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! My friends and I are making a Map for MCSG. We were wondering about the VIP system, who gets VIP and who doesn't. There are 8 members involved.

Reaction score
That didn't answer my question. A few people in our group are doing it just for the rank, so I need to know :p

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
That didn't answer my question. A few people in our group are doing it just for the rank, so I need to know :p
Building a map for the rank is not the way to go about it...
Therefore I'm not gonna answer your question even though I know the answer

Reaction score
I never said all of us. There is one selfish guy in our group, however he doesn't have a MCSG forums account. We are all doing it for fun and stuff. :) If you want there are some screen shots and stuff in the Quarter Quell area :) I mean I don't care about the rank he was just pushing me to ask this question.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
In general (and I say that because there are no guarantees, it's all up to Chad), the main builders get VIP for a map that makes it to the servers. I think it is 4 people per map get VIP, and the project leader picks 4 people to get it. Don't quote me on this though, I'm not 100% sure if it's right.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
No worries and good luck on your map!

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Also you said a few members, and now it's one. logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.